Wednesday, February 11, 2009

jakob trollback

This lecture series was SO interesting.  The idea of motion graphic never really interested me, but after seeing Mr. Trollback's work I was fascinated.  His ideas and transitions are so unique, and entertaining...and so POWERFUL.  My favorite video was the one at the very beginning of part 1 of 3 lectures.  It had to do with things being one thing, or another.  Most of the time opposites.  It's is something that I think we as a society fail to think about.  A lot of things are going on in the world around us that we fail to pay attention to.  I have found a new interest in motion graphics...I want to learn it myself!  

1 comment:

Andrea Herstowski said...

nicely done and kudos for being the first to get this weeks journal done. NOW get those covers to ROCK!